AU

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This was on sale so I bought it..i am glad I did as it has a totally different texture and taste to normal flour- I like it very much and it is good to bake with..I would buy it again and if you want to avoid wheat flour then this is a good alternative and texture is nice too

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I think this is currently the cheapest coconut flour for 454g / 1lb on iHerb (unless you’re willing to get a bigger portion) and that’s why I bought this. Generally speaking, coconut flour is cheaper than almond flour I think, so I tend to use more coconut flour when I can.

438f38fa-dc00-4844-b066-2b3d2c32161a
dbd48ece-3725-411f-ac89-3089297001e1
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Let'Do Organic organic Coconut Flour is gluten free and non GMO and grain free ingredients. There are recipes, valuable composition information on the package, which sold me and answered all my questions for smart buying decisions. The taste i s great and the serving works just right for healthy waffles.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great stuff, I just prefer to get it locally where its fresh. But if you don’t have a local source, this will be you choice. - I make a blend of flaxseed meal, Shia seed meal, and coconut flour to add ( two table spoons) for all my smoothies. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Quality is good! Low price & large size! used for making keto bread & dessert. Taste good and smell good! will purchase it again & again! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

it's the only brand I have tried so it's hard to compare but it seems fresh and tastes like real coconut. I use it in baking. the bag doesn't zip up after awhile but I use a clip.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great flavor and texture. I use this in a lot of my gluten free baking recipes and I find the quality is ok. Not an overwhelming taste of coconut.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I use this coconut flour in my low carb bread , i'm happy with the results . Texture of the flour is super fine, and super white in color.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Let's Do Organic Coconut Flour is reliably fresh and flavorful and smells wonderful. Have tried other brands but so far this one rates as my favorite.