AU

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

this made my gluten free diet baking so much better ! the quality is great and the packaging was good too. everything tasted so much better with this composition in it. i also use it to make bobba ! it just a must in the recipe i make. if you're looking for an ingrediant to make baking without flour better this is it

dce86e8c-10c3-405e-8988-00e5b62689aa
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is great for baking gluten and lectin free and love that this is organic healthy quality. I make seaweed crackers with this, but also use it to make gravy or sauces such as vegan cheese sauce using nutritional yeast creating the texture of comfort food as tapioca tends to be gluey.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great ORGANIC tapioca starch. This company has excellent products and I haven't been disappointed so far. I got these to make Medical Medium's vegan Pão de Queijo (cheese bread).

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was happy to find an organic tapioca starch on iHerb at a good price. This was a quality brand and did the job. Whether you are making pudding thickened with tapioca starch or other dishes where you need tapioca starch as a thickener, this works very well.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

A must have in your pantry to cooking as a thickener and also as a substitute for corn starch. I also use it in my baked goods.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have allergies so I have to think outside the box. This is perfect for thickening my gravy, making custard, and thickening my cobblers,pies, and my jams.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

A cheese bread recipe I use requires exactly 170g of tapioca flour and this has been incredibly convenient to use. Stocked up a few boxes each time.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is a good starch. I love the fact that this is organic. I add this to my soups to make it thicker. A little goes a long well. Highly recommend this.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I use this starch to make easiest banana pancakes ever (one banana, a bit of maple syrup or honey, coconut and rice flour, this starch and cinnamon) Healthy and tasty choice. No fat, no gluten

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

First time using tapioca! Small pack, but use it for making taiwanese sweet potatoe little "dumplings" (芋圓) it turns out chewy and QQ, easy to use!