AU

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Recommended by Medical Medium-Anthony Williams. I’m starting to finally feel better after listening to him. I was truly Zinc deficient and now I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Great product. I use the dropper with 2 to 4 droppers full then I gargle it in the back of my throat to get to the Thyroid faster. 41 people found this helpful

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I recently purchased this product due to a recent onset aphthous ulcers or mouth sores along the gum line. My research suggested this sudden onset may be due to a zinc deficiency. The research also suggested that taking zinc sulfate could help. As a result, I wanted to find a pure source of Zinc sulfate in a form that would be efficiently absorbed. That led me to try this product. I started taking the equivalent of 15 mg (2 doses, one dose is 7.5 mg) and by the end of the seek the mouth sores had cleared. Will continue to keep using this product.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

i usually drop 2 dropper fulls in the mouth (every morning) with empty stomach (if not used to the taste, can add it to your water to dilute the taste). I also use it to apply my cracked lips for faster healing. whenever i have swollen gum, i would soak cotton with it and place it on the swell till it subside. this is so useful.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I add this to a small glass of orange juice in the morning and don't taste it at all. It is a convenient way to ensure you're getting enough zinc. Don't over do it though, you can get too much. If you have rashes or flaky skin, you might need more zinc! The deficiency is quite common. Especially if you are vegan/vegetarian.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have started taking Zinc to improve my immune system due to the cold season. Also I am hoping this will help to decrease the fallout of my hair. I have not seen any effect just yet. However, I must say that I'm adding 30 drops to a glass of still water and feel a quite bitter after taste, hence decided split the drops to 2 glasses of water so the taste won't be noticeable.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

With all of the illnesses going around I find Zinc to be a great immune booster. It's my first time taking Zinc on a regular basis. I find that any feelings of flu or cold onset - never take hold. I'm able to fight it off... I attribute this to adding zinc to my supplement intake.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Bought this to eliminate zinc deficiency. Only just started using this so it’s hard to say anything about the effect. The taste is barely noticeable which is great. Quality seems really good as it has no filler ingredients. I’m Also hoping it will help my skin and hair to stay healthy 🙏🏼

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I add 1-2 dropper fulls into my morning lemon water and I don't notice any taste difference. Over time I have noticed a huge difference to my nails and hair. My nails are healing from the many ridges appearing on them and I get lots of compliments on how thick and healthy my hair is. Also my energy levels feel better over time from the extra minerals.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I take two dropperfuls in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum effectiveness. It has never caused any nausea / my stomach to get upset. I started using it to support gastric acidity, as zinc is needed to make hydrochloric acid. Sufficient stomach acidity is also required to absorb zinc from our food... so it can be quite the vicious circle if left unaddressed.