AU

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Can't tell any difference yet

Didn't notice any difference before and after. But it's good to have found a multiple mineral supplement that has a low but effective dosage.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

my family can’t really get a lot of minerals from the food we take. bought this as additional supplements for my family.

Posted on May 6, 2022

A good product, a very nice form of minerals. I prefer to take minerals in a liquid form.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

We use this to remineralize reverse osmosis drinking water. I like that it has no smell or taste I like that it doesn't use Concentrace which has toxic metals in it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

This has no taste and i easily added to water or any drink. Great way to get minerals.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

You can't taste it at all. Easy to hide in juice. The amounts you are getting are super tiny though.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Good product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

Excellent minerals! Will buy again

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

This is fantastic for anyone who drinks distilled water.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012

Instead of swallowing multiple capsules of single minerals every day, this is a readily assimilated and easy way to get the full spectrum into your body every day. We add a capful to our glasses of water twice a day and hydrate with mineral-rich water.