AU

Posted on May 29, 2022

This product works well for me and my mother who is over 80. I can feel the difference in my muscles in terms of relaxation and I have less aches in my knees. It’s formula is bioavailable and I have no stomach issues when I take it on an empty stomach.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is not PURE magnesium glycinate, but rather a blend of glycinate and oxide (hence the word 'buffered' on the label). This supplement made me very very ill. I would not recommend anyone to buy it! I had joint pain increase, my sleep was affected and there was no benefit at all. Save your money and steer clear of this company.

419a91bd-8ae9-464f-a2a6-bbac91343af0
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Emerald Laboratories is my favourite brand because it does not contain harmful additives.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

having finished taking the 1st bottle, I don't see any obvious difference between this brand and another two brands that I had tried before. will not pay high for the same result.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Like the taste. Blood tests after the course showed great results. Recommended

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

OK, just low magnesium dosage per capsule. I wish it contained more.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good product, reasonable price and nice for muscle pain.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Like price, quality, and performance

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

really good product, I will buy more later

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have tried a lot of magnesium, I used citrate before but the truth is pure albion Esmeralda gave me the best results. other forms of magnesium and other brands have given me headaches and numbness throughout the day. This one holds me very well. Highly recommended, although somewhat expensive, but the quality is worth it.