AU

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I’ve used this throughout menopause and I only wish I knew about it earlier during peri menopause. It’s a very good gentle support. Now I use it every other day with progesterone cream to support hormones as I age (as recommended by doc/naturopath).

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

After menopause I noticed that my fingers started to develop stiffness and lumpy joints, which made me suspect arthritis. I thought this was due to my low estrogen levels, did my own research and found articles that linked arthritis and low estrogen. I commenced using Emerita photo estrogen cream on my hands and wrists and noticed a big improvement. I no longer use it daily but when my hands start to feel stiff or sore, it’s a reminder that I need to use it. This is an amazing product, strongly recommended by me for any woman experiencing signs of low estrogen.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

seems very good I have recently swapped products due to lack of availability on original product. so far appears to be doing a great job. Menopausal using to decrease symptoms

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Great product! I have used it in the past, but have forgotten about it until my headaches and hot flashes came back to haunt me. This product has helped me in the past and it is helping me now. No more headaches and hot flashes! If you are having menopausal issues this will help.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

lovely product, i don’t need to use for my whole cycle just after mensuration. This is a god send for me as i was having trouble balancing my hormones and the phytoestrogens are plant based so it’s a win win situation. Thank you so much serenity is the most common theme in our house.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Makes a huge difference to hot flushes at night. Couldn’t live without it!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have been feeling more energized since I am using the cream.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

great quality. quality brand. very happy. very high postage price though

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like this cream and overall effect. Helps ballance my hormones. Only use it if you need estrogen boost after blood tests.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Relieves itching from dry skin. Really helps me sleep better.