AU

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww

2c8b57c2-217d-439d-9346-0f5c18b731f9
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Enjoy life consistently makes great cookies. Chocolate cookie and brownie cravings combined into one. I love how soft and chewy they are. Hard to believe since they are vegan and gluten free. They're a nice small size for little hands and just right for one bite. The ingredients aren't too bad but the problem is they are just overpowering sweet for me. They have SO MUCH SUGAR. But if you have a gluten, dairy, or other allergy they are a good alternative for a sweet treat.

1bce2a34-8179-43e6-aa04-69b43454d138
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This has been my favorite cookie.. I buy 3 per order many times because it’s chocolaty enough, sweet enough ,AND delicious and dairy & gluten free! So it does rescue me when I miss dairy and gluten desserts ! It feels good to eat something both healthy , tasty and safe , plus all the ingredients are well balances, it’s a little chewy not crunchy yet so satisfying ^_^

b0b71695-a671-4c6c-b05c-2079483fbcda
CutieChloe
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

this is my first purchase. very chocolaty and chewy. norma price is hkd34. total 12 pieces. got it with 20% off in early dec 2021. expiry date is may 2022.

9980e4c8-f82f-4393-a603-0a7c7bda1d74
41392991-6ffb-4d24-aba6-a50ecde4a87f
f794d54f-2b4b-4387-af59-261fee14805f
ddd30c00-47df-4196-bf16-f752f9c5690c
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

bought these for my kids. at first they loved the richness of these cookies, and i liked the fact that they have healthy ingredients and are good snack size. however, after buying few packs the kids seem not to like the flavor so much as it seemed a bit bitter to them and less chocolaty. i think they are great for adults.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have Celiac's and have never had any issues with this brand! I love their chocolate and buckwheat products. These are the best soft cookies on the shelf, period! The gingerbread flavor is the best.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

bought this for my son who has multiple allergies but ended up eating them myself because they're so tasty. my new favourite guilt free snack

Posted on May 10, 2022

My kids love these cookies we are from the uk and can’t find anything like this so we order from here. Feels amazing to be able to give them a treat without being worried they will have an allergic reaction.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

The name has already told what it is. soft cookies. Taste good. It’s a really good snack/ after meal dessert. It’s my first time purchase and am happy with it

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The taste is good Soft. quality, nice ingredients, good package. loved that snack. serving size mihgt be bigger, but it ok that way its beneficial for your diet composition. eat and use in responsible manner. And most importantly it is Plant Based!