AU

Posted on May 13, 2022

Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow goods

c6f06649-b12f-4c11-a448-52b134fbddbe
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The texture of these cookies is perfect on other levels, it is between such a marble cake and muffins but a little more dense, and the combination of the taste of the cinnamon and cereal together is something crazy, do not know how to explain the taste of this soft and wonderful thing, I am in love! 😍 Of course of course, that the package has already been eliminated🤦‍♀️ (the truth is that there are only 16 cookies in the package), not enough when there is something delicious. Of course I have ordered it several times already, and each time of course 2 packages and not one 😏. This is the most worthwhile product on this site and in general among the delicious ready-made things I have eaten in my life! In addition to being vegan it is also gluten free so it is suitable for everyone. Please like my review if it helped you :)

98efb6b6-207c-4206-a80a-85e85b2355d2
a2bbbda1-52fe-4b20-bf9d-cb1118077456
Posted on May 28, 2022

Who doesn't like a nice soft baked cookie reminds me of cookies freshly baked out of the oven lightly cooled if you put them on a plate and make it for 10 seconds it makes you think that it just came out of the oven cuz of the flavor it's amazing great taste and not too sugary

Posted on May 14, 2022

WOW…these cookies are chewy, moist, sweet, and flavorful. These are a delight to snack on and they are perfect for anyone on a vegan diet. The snickerdoodle flavor is so pleasant to eat and there are lots of cookies in the package! I love Enjoy Life’s products - they’re good quality and never disappoint.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love the taste of these gluten-free cookies for a nighttime snack. It's hard to stop eating them! They are difficult to find here and if I do, usually, iHerb is cheaper anyway. These are soft-baked and so they seem more like a desert than just a cookie. All the flavors Enjoy Life makes are good, but most stores only have the chocolate chip in stock. It's great to find the Snickerdoodle and Gingerbread here.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Vegan-friendly? Yes! Gluten-free? Also yes. Allergen-free? Ohh yes. These are my favorite cookies ever and a must-item whenever I purchase from iHerb. My very picky partner also loves these. The snickerdoodle seasoning has the right ratio of cinnamon and sugar, and the cookies are a nice, small size that I try to savor by eating in at least two bites. The cookies are not super crumbly and have a soft, delicious texture that I love, despite the lack of wheat. They make the perfect afternoon snack or after-dinner dessert for me.

Animal Friend
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

When opening the inside bag, the sweet cinnamon scent has attracted me; of course, each cookie contains that scent. And the soft texture with ancient grains, as shown on the box, tastes different from the common wheat flour etc.; it's chewy but not sticky. The neighbor animals also seem to enjoy these scent/textures, and eat more than other cookies like protein cookies...haha!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Their soft chewy texture and mild taste makes them my go-to cookie. I also use them to create my own sandwich cookies with jams and nut butters as fillings. These cookies never disappoint.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very good cookie. Warm cinnamon taste. Even better if you microwave for 10 seconds. Yummy Aline with coffee or tea. Delicious with ice cream as well.