AU

Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Great enzyme

As age is catching up and I am now hitting menopause stage my stomach is always bloated even though I eat little. This enzyme helps me a lot. I usually take after a full meal and it helps to digest and cause me less bloat and slightly flatter tummy. Thankyou Iherb for bringing in such a good enzyme! It’s easy to swallow too!

e1db8b5e-d1ae-411e-9069-4272e2944a00
ca2d04c0-c579-4a07-a9ca-f7431ad669f0
Posted on May 23, 2022

I ordered this enzymes because my son having problems digesting food and this caused constipation. After consume this enzyme, it helped him with relieve the constipation.. The quality is great.. I like this product because the composition is use Thera-blend™ enzymes are comprised of multiple variants which are blended to work synergistically throughout the broad pH range of the human body.

408ea0a0-1e9f-4506-92c0-48f3948090e3
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I don't know what is it in this one, but it is a life-saver, especially during the abroad trips. I am usually using it to regulate my digestion, but once I went for a work trip with a colleague abroad, and she had some problems caused by food there. She took one capsule and was surprised by how it helped her with her stomach discomfort. Packaging is neat and capsules are average size. It doesnt taste or smell anything, but is definitely worth having. Ingredients seem to be good, at least packa says there are no artificial colours and gluten, soy etc.

5f5ee365-b82e-457f-98e1-cee1e306d90b
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

I was recommended to try this vitamin for a boost in my immune system and overall mood. I have to say, after taking it for about a month now, it has made a noticeable difference. I feel better overall and my strength is coming back - even after a long day at work!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

After doing some researches between the enzymes capsules here I found this one of the best considering good value for money. It has a good combination of protease , amylase, pectinate, maltase, cellulase and others...I started taking digestive enzymes because I work out and need to ingest more protein than usual and more food, and using digestive enzymes helps in this process breaking down the food and it speed up chemical reactions that turn nutrients into substances that our digestive tract can absorb.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

These are probably the best on the market! I feel better taking them. You must realize that food cooked over a certain temperature and frozen food do not have live enzyemes! They are destroyed. Enzymes are more important than vitamins and minerals. Enzymes activate vitamins and minerals and proteins. It is like the dynamite stick is inactive until there is a blasting cap attached. Enzyemes are essential to your health for energy and the immune system! As you age you need more enzymes to assist your digestion and gut health. These enzymes are well balance to break down all necessary fors and fibers.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This a great digestive enzyme, it helped so much with my acid reflux and stomach cramps. Its so beneficial the quality is very excellent. Ingredients are awesome, it doesnt have a taste. It helped with my gut and other intestinal issues, the packaging is professional. The composition is great, age too

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Bought this brand as my regular product was unavailable. Satisfied with the quality, ingredients. Enzymes work and help digestion, they are good for the gut and intestinal health. Since taking i have less bloating and pain also i noticed that food is better digested( no more undigested pieces in the stool)No side effects no taste.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very nice, I feel better on it after 3 days, take it everyday before my last meal, have a good sleep and no bad feeling, even I ate a big meal with many rice. also good package to keep it nicely, surely I will recommend my friends to buy one