AU

Posted on May 25, 2022
Very effective and great value for money!

Fast delivery and everything was well packaged with safety. I took these few times already when I had some stomach problems and it worked perfectly. The composition of probiotics and enzymes seem like a great mix of recipe. In my experience even 1 tablet was enough for me per day. The pill is small and easy to swallow. This really helped me with some heavy digestion during a few times when I had heavy meals. Great value for money! Highly recommended!

cb19da9d-64bc-4fa1-8edc-87d25d4a49bc
305173ad-512d-4a2c-a4bf-77e95f7daf60
a546bb69-563b-42fd-91a4-2a481a5a54c1
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Best supplement for digestion and overall gut health! I have used just the enzyme fomula before which is also awesome, but with the added probiotics it's even better. No more bloating or digestive issues anymore and I've noticed a huge increase in the absorption of vitamis and nutrients.

I've got stomach issues, and taking one of these with each meal lets me comfortably eat more; and I need every calorie I can consume! I started with the Digest Basic + Probiotics earlier this year, and that was helpful. I graduated to Digest + Probiotics and that was better. I've been taking this, Digest Gold + Probiotics, for over a month, and it's even better. The amount of the specific enzyme that I need to digest a serving of beans, peanuts or cruciferous vegetables (alpha-galactosidase) without a problem is sufficient enough in just one capsule of the Digest Gold + Probiotics, so that I don't need to take an extra generic Beano along with it. But I always take one of the Digest Gold + Probiotics with each meal, because I need help digesting other foods as well.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is a product that works! I was having floating messes and not one solid poop for over a year (along with intestinal bloating and deadly gas). After a month of Digest Gold enzymes (experimenting with dosage) my gut is again workinng and I have poops to be proud of. They are normal in composition! Having the probiotics as part of the ingredients allows me not to have to eat yogurt (I'm vegan). Digest Gold is the mark of a quality product and I have benefited from it! Thank you!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

One of the best supplements I have been taking for years. I trust the brand, its ingredients, and its quality. It works very well and helps my gut, stomach and digestion of food. I really feel good later, no heavy stomach feelings after food. If there is only one supplement I will keep on taking, this will definitely be the one. Recommend

GigiTan
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Enzymedica produces one of the best digestive enzymes available. This formula is great. I can really tell a difference in my youngest son's behavior when he has digestive problems and these help him tremendously. I use it in combination with GlutenEase for every meal that contains gluten. Eating these is safe for you as a food. I have tried other brands that are cheaper and more expensive and have not found any better quality. The only ones the same are Kirkman, Houston Labs, and Klare Labs (though you'll need to buy them from a doctor or other agent). The only complaint I have is the price, I wish they were more affordable for later use.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Now after consuming this product, I know that enzymes and probiotics are the answer of my digestion problems like nausea and others. And the most important thing, it gives overall health to the body.

ea86ff8a-3a5f-4487-b5da-63449082ec19
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.