AU

Vasylyna
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Enzymedica is a good solid brand. These are not digestive enzymes. pH Basic is designed to maintain the body's optimal pH level. It contains a synergistic blend of enzymes, nutrients and botanicals to enhance enzyme utilization. It should be taken on an empty stomach, 1 capsule before bed or one hour before or two hours after a meal.

Does exactly what I want at the right price too. Highly recommended.

b82f2805-a6f4-4f16-b538-880a393f9802
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Medication doesn't seems to work well wt digestion issue. Trying this as a natural alternative wt other supplement.

230c1d26-6dc0-4d30-8d8a-2b25acbd0fd5
915ffb2c-f515-4319-a5dc-d86f2a681726
Posted on Apr 28, 2021

This is the best product I have bought on iHerb. I have a low acid gastritis and for a long time couldn’t get rid of bloating after eating and at night. After taking these capsules for a couple of weeks, the bloating stopped completely and my digestion improved a lot in general. The effect lasted for about a year. I still can take them when I have a stomachache. They are truly amazing.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

After several days I can say that it starts to work, it is improving my digestions since I was suffering from constipation and the digestive system is starting to work better and faster, it is also improving my overall health, if digestion improves everything improves. I’m taking it along with bentonite and lots of water and the result seems more effective. Recommended brand.

Oceans
Posted on Mar 11, 2021

These capsules have worked wonders for me, highly recommended. I used to suffer from bad acid reflux but after taking these for 3-4 days that went away, I suffered with that for years so this is a huge deal for me. I also just feel a little better throughout my system. I haven't tried the test strips but the hard evidence is more than enough to tell me that this stuff works. If you are in tune with your body systems like I am you will be able to tell they are working after taking for a few days. I've been through two of the 120 count bottles and just got my third, I will be taking these for the rest of my life and look forward to being free of the acid reflux and the feeling of an acidic system. Give one bottle a try and use them for a week or two before you try any strips, I'm dubious about the reliability of the strips but if you know your body you should feel it working. So happy I stumbled upon these, life changer!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Excellent product if you're trying to Alkalise your body easy to swallow, I take 1 each night before bedtime.

Posted on May 3, 2022

easy to take as small in size.seem to be working well

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like this brand's products and their health benefits

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I had IBS symptoms with certain foods, especially protien for years. So far I have taken one capsule before bedtime for 2 weeks and not experience any IBS symptom day 1 of taking it.