AU

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my favorite brand of body wash. They all smell wonderful and it makes your shower feel like a spa. Very sudsy and organic. First time I have tried the Orange Blossom scent and its luscious. This body wash goes a long way. i herb has the best price.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love the smell of this shower gel! The combination of orange blossom & vanilla smells like being in a spa when taking a shower. It does not dry out my skin and feels very moisturized.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this brand, this scent is as great as the lavender. This is a wonderful product, rinses well, not sticky or oily, this is a good price on this size product

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My kids and I like the scent of it and the ease of use of the bottle. It doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin so far. I would buy it again.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

We really like the citrus and vanilla scent and enjoy it every moment. Very gentle cleaning that the skin has nice touch feel after showering. I looking forward to use it everyday :)

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I don't use the product yet, I received it just now and most of the liquid in drop in the box! loss of money without benefit

d72897b6-8bef-456e-b63c-d9fcfb642ee1
cc5b5b23-eea0-4df7-b9ae-16e993352114
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I was tempted by the aroma and longing to try. The smell is good and not overwhelming at all, in other way it doesn't last long. The shower gel is not very moisturizing that maybe not a good choice for dry weather or delicate skin.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I like the sweet vanila scent with orange. feel refreshed after shower and ready for a sweet goodnight dream.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Can't state enough how much I love this! The scent is absolutely divine, not artificial, but actually smells like beautiful essential oils. Fantastic!