AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I love Equal Exchange dark chocolate products. Their chocolate tastes pure, strong, yet smooth and velvety. The size is perfect. Chocolatey and utterly delicious! Great quality chocolate. They bake very well, and are great for any application/topping. These are so good I have to stop myself from snacking on them. My wife has to remind me to not eat them all because she bakes with them!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
6,632

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I’m a huge dark chocolate fan and this one doesn’t disappoint. I snack on these chips more than I actually bake with them but the small size lets me be in control of how much I eat. The package is just the right size for most recipes. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Equal exchange should be the bare minimum for items like chocolate. These chips are good quality, bake well, and are great for any application you'd want a dark, strong chocolate flavor. It really makes all the local chocolate items I can get here in Japan taste like sugar and oil.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

These chocolate chips taste delicious! The bittersweet option is perfect for making a quick cookie dough recipe. They are high quality and great price for the amount you're getting. Dark chocolate has great antioxidant benefits and makes for a great addition to any treat or snack. We use them regularly and will be ordering them again!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love Equal Exchange dark chocolate products. This is the first time I tried their chocolate chips. The flavor is great, very smooth. The size is perfect. I try to eat an ounce of dark chocolate a day for health. I know---it's so painful. Not. Anyway, I like the size of the package and the serving size. This a great way to get all the benefits of dark chocolate in easy portions.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

as a chocolate lover (especially when it comes to dark chocolate) these are one my my favorites! they go well in cookies, muffins and are also good eaten alone

25d1168a-3821-46a9-80b3-1f8e76c7fb25
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Delicious bitterness, people, I do not dispense with it, its quantity is abundant and the size is excellent. I recommend it. It is necessary to try it, it tastes delicious from a grandfather and is suitable for people who like to be healthy and you are assured of them with its organic ingredients and like, Lord, you will be happy :)

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

SO FREAKING YUMMY!! I use this as a dessert to curb cravings after meals. It’s obviously still a cheat as chocolate but you can tell it is made with quality ingredients. So good for someone trying to kick a dessert habit