AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

the best quality chamomile I have ever tasted. great for after dinner and before bed rituals, love the calming effect. Equal exchange is a great brand with a good cause and quality ingredients.

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

One of my favorite tea, chocolate, and coffee brands is Equal Exchange. All organic high quality products. Their chamomile tea tastes great, good priced too

Rosy
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

There are 20 bags of 24g each which is significantly more than other organic chamomile teas. It is also a very good quality tea that tastes great.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I bought this due to great taste reviews. However, i find the taste not strong enough compqred to the previous brand i use. I rate it 4stars because of its support on local small time farmers.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

nice individual packing. Tea flavour is good without bitter after taste. use 180ml for first brew.

cc43fdcb-e005-4ebf-bc61-0bef44782a8a
71704659-e087-4256-8066-de081d54aa40
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I didn't quite like the quality, the only ingredient is chamomile but the taste it's not very strong or odorous, not to my liking. It's a cheap one as there 20 tea bags but that's it. I liked the packaging.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The taste and calming effects of this tea is great. Our family uses it daily.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My wife drinks almost only chamomille and told me that is was tasty. and is organic !!!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Helps you relax and unwind any time of day or night. Helps relieve occasional sleeplessness and ease minor stomach discomfort. Organic chamomile flowers.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love the gentle flavour of this chamomile tea, good value for organic tea and really love that it’s fair trade