AU

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
1,405
Good

High quality coffee beans. I gave only 4 stars because is a bit too roasted for me. Taste and smell good. I love drinking coffee daily and enjoy fresh grounded coffee. Comes into a easy to use package. Coffee beans are whole. I love that this is an organic product grown by small farmers!

83fe2bad-487c-4fe4-b637-7036e130a8ac
4a7d3d79-d08c-45b4-83ed-a389ab0a5dc5
8e608a92-f198-48bb-88d3-41bea626ec3a
iherbsk
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

These beans are great quality and make fabulous tasting coffee! I grind small amounts daily for my latte and these are perfect. I love that they are organic beans and feel good about drinking the coffee. The package is a good size and easy to use. Definitely a regular purchase here.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality seems good and even though I had a batch that had passed its sell by date, I could smell and feel the benefit of this dark roast in the morning. For caffeine, it hits me just enough and I can enjoy the bitter taste with just a 10 gram serving and about 250ml of water. I am a frequent dark roast coffee drinker and to know this is organic ingredients as it says on the package will make me want to buy more.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is a well roasted coffee - dark like I prefer. My first tasting led me to think that it had a slightly "thinner" body than my favorite beans. (BTW - the roaster doesn't detail what variety of beans are in this roast). I made my subsequent brews slightly stronger by adding additional coffee. The result is nice, mellow and pleasant flavor, not too distinctive, but very satisfactory. The organic nature means that you aren't risking getting any unwanted chemicals in your morning cup. Good value at the price offered.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I like strong flavour coffee but I am also a picky drinker that I cannot stand sour and bitter taste. This value pack coffee surprisingly can have my taste buds satisfied much.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Best coffee ever.. it tastes lovely.. it doesnt leave nasty taste in your mouth after drinking it, wnd really keeps me awake and gives me energy..

Posted on May 6, 2022

I don't actually drink this coffee, but my husband does and likes it. I think it's a good value so I continue to buy it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I used to buy the grounds but they don't sell them anymore. Now I have to buy the beans and grind them myself, but i'll do anything to have this blend of coffee! Please keep Love Buzz in stock it is literally my staple :)

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this for three reasons: 1) Equal Exchange makes me smile 2) Organic Love Buzz can't be wrong 3) The Price is right. At first I thought it lacked aroma, but the more I drink it, the more I like it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

great taste and quality i drink coffee everyday - this lasts me just about 1 month, serving size 2 shots espresso works great in an espresso machine packaged well no damage when arrived Planning to re-order soon