AU

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
1,405
Excellent! מצוין

The coffee tastes great. Coffee beans look equal size, whole and not broken. This is an organic brand with many good quality products. I use my coffee maker machine and by my the beans are prefectly roasted. I love mild roasted beans and also I love strong coffee! This is a true coffee for body and my soul.

729750ca-f171-4b67-b224-107436d1845a
294093b1-2fb5-4e6b-a4a8-a2d6b40fdd9a
c789e5a7-b387-4af3-a128-760b8d8d0975
Posted on May 12, 2022

It really does make for the best coffee in the world if you grind it right, brew it right and use wholesome ingredients. We tried this flavor first, but we are going to try the Equal Exchange Coffee, Organic Colombian, Whole Bean,12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3) next by the same brand.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This organic coffee is of decent quality and the price is great for the size of the package. I like the taste of the Mind, Body, & Soul. It is not too strong or bitter. I don't drink coffee frequently, only one big cup in the morning and I get my caffeine fix for the day!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I love this company's hot chocolate, and chocolate bars, so I decided to give their coffee a try. It did not disappoint. It's a nice, smooth, medium roast coffee. I think the price is reasonable given its quality and that it's organic.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

A reasonably priced organic coffee with good smell and taste. It’s a bit mild which is good for drinking it black. The resealable bag is nice. Very good quality overall, highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great medium roast coffee. Brewed using a French press, it has a sweet flavor and not bitter at all. Great company from what I’ve read as well.

Posted on May 30, 2022

You can never go wrong with any of Equal Exchange products; this coffee is no exception. It has no aftertaste and gentle on my tummy.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is my favorite coffee, I drink it every morning! The flavor is rich but mellow, no bitterness. I love buying the beans so that I can fresh grind each pack. The quality is superb.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I tried different coffees from this website and this one so far is my favorite.. its strong, but doesn't leave that bitter and sour after taste in your mouth like some other coffees..