AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 24, 2022

One of the best aloe vera gel I’ve ever used great packaging quality it has no smell it’s very refreshing and great as an after sun care / also i added it to my hair care routine and it works great

85aeb107-c701-429e-b9d7-b43b8b509fc1
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

‏I really like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💋💋💋💋💋 ‏I really like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💋💋💋💋💋 ‏I really like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💋💋❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Very nice aloe lotion, I use it on my scalp to sooth mild irritation from dry scalp. It is very good! The price was fair too. It feels like high quality, and smells mildly of aloe. Not super sticky and washed right off my scalp. Large size. It’s very refreshing so I use it once a week. Stay safe friends, and have a wonderful summer! It’s good for soothing sunburns too!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I'm into Aloe Elle these days, so I've been buying a lot of things and using them.This aloe gel is good for the price.I don't recommend it if it's expensive.It's moist when you apply it. It's cool and dries quickly.I like it because it doesn't have a bad scent.It's good to buy it cheaply and use it a lot in the summer.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love using this after a shower! I hate the stickiness of creams that's why aloe vera gel is perfect for me. I mix it in with a few drops of argan oil for some extra hydration and softness.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Good quality 😻🙏🏻 True size is really good - and its have a good smell - you can use it to moisturing and everyday care - makes you feel like a cold in face

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

My normal brand of aloe was out. Tried this brand. Aloe smells fresh. It moisturizes skin well for daily use. Great to use to take off make up and as a base layer for body lotion after shower.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Nice smell, very good quality, must have in any house. After the sum, or something red or dry on the skin - it can help in so many different skin problem. Always calm down and cool the skin