AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Lovely scent of lavender but very subtle not overpowering. It has a creamy iridescent texture same as Benton's honest cleanser. A gentle but yet powerful product that cleans really well the skin removing all the pollution residue and sunscreen (didn't try to remove makeup yet) and does moisturize really well. Left my skin soft and deeply clean. My skin sometimes can be sensitive but this product didn't irritated my skin. Also the package is really adorable.

efc0d768-eac0-41d8-98f9-588a741c00fa
Posted on May 4, 2022

love this lavender, natural smell!!!! works good, not maked my skin dry after using, and to me its most important. The package is beautifull too.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I really love the package (it's a huge size) and the scent, I'm not sure about the quality but the price was great. I used it and it forms a foam with water and it's nice and gentle but after washing my face it feels really dry and I need to moisturize immediately (I have a normal skin) . I will use it until I finish it but probably won't buy it again. I hope I helped!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

i loves this cleansing form. i use this all the time. i always wear make up and this cleansing form washes off my make up well and doesnt feel too dry after washing with this cleansing foam.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

good cleansing foam, does the job of removing makeup and leaves the skin soft

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

first order. new brand for me, but i think the quality is good.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I like this item. I try to clean face well.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It works wonderful, doesn't dry my skin out and doesn't leave a funky residue.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

used this before. love it foams up nice. was hard too find but happy I found it here.