AU

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great taste, size, package, composition, quality & ingredients. Benefits : superfood, antioxidant, health improvement, Can be used in recipes, diet frequency as u like, follow the serving size

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

it's so good and good for you. I add it to my morning smoothie for extra added boost to my day. great product at an amazing price point.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Mixes very well! Has a great taste! Made me a fruit smoothie by just adding water and coconut milk and it turned out delicious!! The quality was also great!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is another product of this brand that I have recently discovered and I am very pleased He feels better after it, he adds portions to his cocktails

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Unfortunately my body does not agree with it, I have a lot of histamine reactions and this is one of those foods that drives me crazy....very nice color and taste though, I passed it to my mum that mix it with her plain yogurt for a boost of antioxidants!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

has a few clumps in it,but they can easily be turned to powder with a spoon. taste good in water, juice, or smoothies. adds alot of nutrition, and is organic, which is very important for products with fruit in them.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Taste is quite sweet for me, I was expecting more sour, and vibrant color. It’s tasty, and It mixes easily with cold or hot drinks.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Adds sweetness and fruitiness to a green smoothie. It is a pretty small bag so doesn’t last long, sadly.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great flavor .add it to water on its own or in my shakes .