AU

Posted on Aug 12, 2021
Best moisturizer for combination skin

I bought this product years ago from a korean store and i was so happy to find it here on iherb. This is an emulsion which means it's a very lightweight moisturizer but you can totally layer this on for more moisture. I highly recommend it for people with combination skin because it doesn't make your skin oily and at the same type it doesnt dry out your dry cheeks. My all time favorite moisturizer 10/10 !! Make sure to like if you found this helpful :D

a643105d-6d5b-4e6d-8fdd-62981a4f585a
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is similar to the Etude 2x Barrier Intensive but waaaaay lighter. It still gives me the softening, hydrating effect that is noticeable literally within a day of using. Right now I'm layering it before the 2x Barrier but I think I'd also use this on it's own in the summertime when I'm sweatier. Overall I tend to have very dry, sensitive skin. This would be great for someone with oily skin who needs a super light-weight moisturizer.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Great for some light moisture use, did not make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out. Will be great under a moisturizer to prevent dry winter skin, don't think it will be enough moisture on its own. Also love how there's no scent! Packaging is plastic. Awesome quality for the price.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love this emulsion!! It everything, from hydration, perfect feel, no unpleasant smell, perfect size, luxury -feeling package.... EVERYTHING!! I never could find a moisturizer for my oily skin that would hydrate but does not leave it greasy, until I found this one! For my night time routine, this is a perfect moisturizer that leaves my skin breathing! definitely recommend it to all!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I bought this moist emulsion to use in lieu of a thicker cream type moisturizer for the summer. I have sensitive combination skin and this feels very hydrating and moisturizing on the skin. It has no scent and this is perfect for sensitive skin. I love this line from Etude, I want to buy all the products.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm in my late 30s. I have normal to oily skin that is hypersensitive and reactive. I was looking for a super lightweight daytime moisturizer for the summer. Summers where I live are brutal. Right now it's 103 outside. I needed something oil-free but made for really sensitive skin but was still moisturizing. An esthetician recommended this to me. It works. It's a really thin lotion that's lightweight and feels almost like water when applied. I haven't broken out at all. It also seems to keep my skin calm. I use it in the mornings. It doesn't pill under my makeup. If you have dry skin this may not be enough for you; you may need to use a moisturizer on top of this. But if you have normal to oily skin, you may be able to use this as a daytime moisturizer.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It's very nice moisturizing emulsion. It feels light and soothing on the skin. The composition of this emulsion is minimal and fragrance free so it is suitable for every skin type even the most sensitive. I noticed that it has not just soothing effect but brightening as well. I highly recommended it for everyone and also people with sensitive skin for it's calming and soothing effect.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is so lightweight and softens my skin, but isn't enough on its own. My skin is very dry. I can see this working by itself on oily or combo skin types, and maybe even for me on hot and humid summer days. I unfortunately did see more closed comedones when using this so that was a bummer, because I did really like the texture and feeling on my skin!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have dry/combo skin and would use this as my sole moisturizer in the mornings (before sunscreen) and the first layer in my evenings (would usually layer a sleeping mask over it). I usually use three pumps. Now that it's gotten colder I've been using heavier moisturizers and creams, but this is perfect for the summer.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

The product is good volume for good value. It is unscented that is an advantage for me. The emulsion is easily applied and leaves no greasy feeling after application. Its rather lightweight, though I still don't recommend to use it for oily skin. Epecially in summer. The bottle with the pump is an additional plus!