AU

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The best Urinary & Gut Probiotics. I have tried several non like this. They ran out on amazon so ordered others, ew!!! I suffer from colitis and after there I haven't had a flare up until I tried others. Never again, these are the best.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It has the most number of probiotic strains I’ve found. Good CFU count too.

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

This probiotic is amazing because it is super concentrated it helps with the digestion I feel better after just taking this product for about one week. I will keep on taking and see how I feel, so far I would recommend it.

d1f08963-d52e-4de3-b3a8-6538e8784875
Posted on Dec 25, 2020

Pros product has 14 billion sfu of good bacteria which is higher than most product, I like taking probiotics as I believing in it’s benefit and the way I feel

0d7206d7-17ef-4dcd-836e-da6f5bf219bc
Posted on Dec 27, 2020

This is a really nice probiotic! It has made me much more regular and less bloated. I’ve also noticed some reduction in nausea. High CFUs of bacteria!

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

I like to buy healthy presents to my family. This was one of my Thanksgiving gifts for my sister. She has digestive issues, this particular item really helped her. She wants to purchase more.

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

This is one of the many probiotics that I’ve tried and I don’t feel a huge difference just yet but I have noticed that my digestion is better. I also get less bloated overall. I take these daily. Alejandra C.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I really love these Flourish probiotics. I’ve been feeling really tired and my digestive system has been all out of sorts lately due to stress and other life changes lately and I really needed something to help me get back on track. Shipping was super fast as well!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

A good number of strains and CFU. I usually feel bloated and gassy but not anymore after taking these probiotics.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Helps keep my bowel movement regular and gives me no issues. Made a repeat purchase.