AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
Good

The size is large and you get some bang for your buck here. The scent reminds me of soy milk and a light vanilla scent but it’s very subtle. It’s very thick so best to use it with some water and blend it in. It will leave a little residue without. It’s moisturizing.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Nice fragrance diminishes quickly. Light but feels a bit heavy at first but I apply to wet face, goes into skin nicely. Do not need alot. Skin feels supple looks less saggy looks younger. Evas is a very nice line of products.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Eva Naturals is the only skin care brand that works for my ageing skin. This night cream is quality and moisturizes without being too heavy on the skin.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

This is a gorgeous yummy vanilla bean smelling night cream though I use it in the morning also. My boyfriend uses it too because it absorbs quickly and is not sticky. I love this brand, worth every penny. I'll definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I use this night cream on top of the Eva Naturals Youth restoring perfecting serum and those two together make my skin so soft and beautiful the next morning. Their work together perfectly. I've been having issues with my skin due to the years of face masks and this has helped repair a lot after just a few night and it keeps making my skin better night after night. I was afraid it might be clogging as it contains coconut oil but not at all. It is just the perfect balance between anti-aging, repairing... well, it does everything. The consistency is a bit hard to describe, a bit of a creamy thick gel but it feels super nice on the skin. It does absorb quite fast and you wake up with a skin soft as velvet, hydrated, repaired, healthy and rejuvenated. The smell is like a duvet. It is a bit on the sweet side but nothing too candy like. The texture and the smell are both very relaxing. It is not heavy at all so I need to add a few drops of vitamin E oil on the drier areas of my skin (turning 50 this year with a skin looking 10 years younger). You don't need much and it contains so much that even with a jar that looks a bit small, it does last for a very long time. A great effectiveness for a very honest price. Plus, it really feels natural on your skin and it is cruelty free - it's just the whole package!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

This smells soooo good! Not greasy and not watery. Perfect consistency. Great hydration with a wonderful smell. Does not clog pores. I herb had the best price by far-I ordered 3. I would definitely recommend this product and this company : )

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Nice face cream. Didn’t like the smell very much but it does moisture and serves its purpose. A little goes a long way with this product so you get a good value for your money.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love the vanilla scent. It's light, beautiful, and unique in a face cream. The cream is quite thick, but it's still very comfortable and smooth. A tad bit greasy, but not sticky. I think it would be good for winter.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Nice cream, smell of vanilla, I really liked the texture.

18d8363c-0674-45ad-9f4b-fe9a33b9931c