AU

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Very good complex for menopaused woman

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Definitely reduces the night sweats

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Great stuff for perimenopause, I am 47 years old. Less hot flashes, more energy, better sleep, better mood. Fast delivery, highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

bought for my mother. she said it works great

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am 55, entered menopause, the cycle became irregular, once every 2-3 months. Hot flashes began, more often during the day, sweating during hot flashes, lasts a couple of minutes, but it really interferes with life. She took a remedy from a pharmacy according to a gynecologist's prescription, not hormonal, with vitamin B6 and herbal ingredients (flax seed). I took it for 2 months, then I decided not to renew the prescription and ordered this remedy. In Balance Blend, the composition is wider, the effect is also cumulative, I will order more, I don’t want to experience “hot flashes” again, and with regular use I stopped experiencing them. And the quality of sleep has improved, I wake up less at night. I recommend these vitamins.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good composition for women. At the end of the course, I will add. UPD: I bought it with a friend after the gynecologist sent me to remove the endometrial layer ... (do not do this, look for more reasonable solutions). I offered to take tests and see what's wrong and wait with it. ESR was 43 ... On the basis of this complex, they also bought D menosis with cranberries (my observations are that problems with the urinary system are very interconnected with gynecology). So after a second visit, the uterus cleared itself, hemoglobin increased, ESR -13. We were asked what we did. Be healthy and beautiful.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A supplement with a good balance of multivitamin and mineral ingredients. You can easily take various things at once. The size of the capsule is also easy to swallow. The good thing is that when I drink it, I feel like I'm feeling better. It's just a personal impression.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The capsules are small and easy to take. It is too early to judge the effectiveness, I have been taking it for several days. I will supplement the review as soon as I finish the course. There were no side effects or discomfort. I really hope for a positive result.

Ketrin
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I'm buying for my mom, she's very happy! She says that she has become calmer, does not throw up a fever, sleep has returned to normal ... she began to advise her friends during menopause