AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I bought the honey flavor first, which is taste very good and help on cough, so I bought this original Extra strong to try, yes, this is stronger than honey one, but honey flavor tastes better. For the package, there are 2 small bags with zip, easy to carry. It does help on cough, at least, while you have it on month, you are not feel itch throat and not coughing in front of others.

ddf4f5ce-6a5d-4a90-b279-0802827ce239
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

great quality product. it really works as it should. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. i love the smell but the taste is too strong for me, my husband loved the taste. the scent is strong we used it couple of times.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

These cough lozenges are extra strong as described. They have a pleasant taste and cool menthol scent , definitely beneficial for suppressing the cough which is what cough drops are used for. The packaging is convenient as it is divided into to smaller packages that are easy to put in your handbag or pocket.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

great quality product. it really works as it should. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect.. i love the smell but the taste is too strong for me, my husband loved the taste. the scent is strong we used it couple of times.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
1,464

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

When I was visiting London many years ago, it was actually the Cab driver that recommended Fisherman's Friend to me. They are very strong in menthol, but very effective at the same time. Sometimes I will break one in half and only use 1/2 at a time. They are still beneficial this way, and also helps me save money at the same time.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

When I'm feeling my head is congested, throat scratchy, just want to cough, this is what I reach for, every time. Always excellent quality, strong flavor, packing a lot into a little lozenge. They are flat, and wafer-like, oval shaped. This original flavor is a strong hit of licorice, eucalyptus, and also some strong menthol in there. These are not hard, clear sugar mints. Instead, they gradually break down in your mouth like those lavender lozenges or even a little like DGL tablets. I find this is gentler on the tongue, and makes it easier to speak while you have one in your mouth.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

When I was young, my parents would buy me losenges called, Throat Disks. These remind me of them. They really work in lessening the pain of sore throats and are so strong that they even clear stuffy noses. The original taste is very strong. Since I grew up with lozenges that tasted and smell similar it was no big deal to get used to, but I never have seen lozenges with this flavor on the market, besides these. Of all the flavors, this one is the most potent as far as strength.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Very strong. My dad likes to keep these on hand for any time someone starts to come down with the sniffles. He says they are really effective when it comes to sore throats. Too strong for me, so if you are sensitive to strong menthol tastes, be cautious with this.