AU

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I really like the taste. It's a little weird, very menthol, it's hard for me to tell, it's perceptible honey flavor and slightly sour, with a faint salty taste, although it's sweet. There are two smaller, individually sealed packages in the large package.

I love Fisherman's Friend cough drops. I like the honey lemon flavor. I love the fact that they are sugar free...so does my dentist.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

First of all the sealable sachet is so convenient if you need to travel with. Not too sure if they contain some sort of calcium carbonate as I wouldn't have thought they were white lozenges but rather a sort of yellowish brown anyway that's not the deal as they do taste natural but a little bit of a burning sensation from the menthol content . It feels so relieving from winter coughs.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this product. I would buy it again and recommend to my friends. It tastes nice and I think also my kids like it as it’s not too strong and it clears their nose package is compact and so you can put in your purse. The age for use is from 6 years old.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This a very strong tasting lozenge but not as bad as Halls and the honey flavor is a nice added touch with the lemon. The thing is the strongness helps to aleve the tendency to cough. I intend to purchase these lozenges again. Oh, the sugar free aspect is great for diabetics!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I got COVID in Jan 2022. I did not need to be hospitalized but the cough was exhausting. There was no way I could sleep with the constant bursting of my lungs. That’s when I was handed these by a friend. These are one of the best cough drops I have used. If I ever got any rest it was when I had these in my mouth. The taste is not bad, refreshing. Best part is that they are sugar free. So no guilt of consuming 3-4 a day. From now on if I have cough these are my go to remedy.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

When your throat tickles and you feel the cough coming, just put one Fisherman 's into your mouth. It helps instantly to calm your throat which is more than welcome in our trying times. I have been using this product for many years and I like most of the flavors especially lemon /lemon and honey .

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I have used these lozenges for many years. Great as I used to lots of training work (speaking) and also acting including long monologues. They really help to warm up the throat and also when you have an annoying cough. It really helps to let one just melt in your mouth before going to sleep if you have a cough or sore throat. They became very expensive in Australia and from now on I will order them whenever I order something from i-Herb (which is often)

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I tried these the first time in Bangkok. They were amazing and I haven't been able to find them since. Now finally a place to get them. I use them in the car and have them in my purse whenever I need a treat. The quality is great, love that they are packages of two, but if we are thinking of the environment then the size of one package on the outside could be enough to just hold the lozenges in itself without there being two packages inside a package. The flavour and scent of these yummies are wonderful, I love the combination of lemon and honey, its like having a glass of tea in one small little mint. I could eat them frequently all day everyday.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

There two packs inside the large pack; each of the two packs can be resealed so it is very useful and handy for keeping the moisture out. It is the compressed powder type. It clears the nasal passages and leaves fresh sensation in the mouth. The Lemon Honey taste is not very noticable. It is great that it is sugar free.