AU

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Time to stock up on this one!

I'm definitely buying more of this one! I took Flinstones as a kid but since living abroad, pricey to get them. When I saw them, I immediately grabbed them and especially considering the price of multivitamins in Dubai, this is worth it. Plus the taste, the kids love. They want to ditch the other multivitamins. Way to go on this one! We are going to stock up now. Even hubby snuck some.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Reviews are sometimes helpful and sometimes not! LOL I almost didn't purchase these because the reviews said how awful they tasted and people had to throw them out. I went ahead and purchased anyway and my children have had no problems whatsoever taking them. I've given them other vitamins and maybe they complain about it being sour or not tasty. But this one, no complaints at all. My one complaint though is that the ingredients are different from the original formula. I really wanted something with the full 18mg of iron. Some of the other vitamins on the list are also less than the original formula. The first time I bought them, iHerb hadn't yet upgraded their description of the item and so I wasn't even aware when I got the product. Satisfied with the quality nevertheless.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It's a great quality multivitamins for kids. My doughter loves it and eats it willingly every day. The multivitamins have nice and attractive taste. Nice to see, that it doesn't contain additional sugar and artificial colors/flavors. I'll buy it again and suggest everybody to try it!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Quality and ingredients are great for kids even tho they were complaining about the taste I tried one and it was a strong taste of cherries it’s taken w food and the tablet size is normal not big and u chew it it’s taken as a supplement besides good nutrition from ages 2 and older

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

My siblings and I grew up on these vitamins, and when I saw them being sold here I just had to get them for my daughter. I tried one too, and it was just as I remember. Plus, my daughter loves them!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My kids love the taste of their Flintstones vitamins. They ask for one every morning! I also love the quality, and that there is no high fructose corn syrup in the ingredients.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

The old Flintstone vitamines we took from childhood. They go along way and give the immune system a good boost and taste like candy! Nothing to complain about.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

very complete supplement combination. my kid doesn't really like the chewable tabs, but she still takes them everyday, so I guess it is not that bad..