AU

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
很好!

this is the N times i bought it. I can see my skin keep improving month by month. Though it is not cheap but worth to try if you want to stay young outlook.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I really needed this product and had had a previous order with another vendor cancelled. This purchase went very smoothly and the product arrived on a timely basis.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Thicker head of hair seems to result after about 3 months use, with one capsule each in the morning and at night. Just bought another bottle and recommending to family members.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I find that silica from vegetable source (horsetail) is more bioavailable and I take it to strengthen and improve bones, connective tissue, hair, and skin. I find it helps my strength and flexibility.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

I have bought this product in order to help my nails and hair look better. I know that florasil helps to make nails stronger, and helps hair to grow after pregnancy or some hormonal problems. Later I have read that it is also very good for removing aluminum from the body. I take 3 capsules and them does not irritate my stomack. I will If my feedback was useful, please click “thumbs up” button. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Too soon to tell if it helps but nails seem to be helped somewhat. I can't give more than 3 stars to a product that contains corn syrup

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

hope this can help my hair grow fuller and stop losing hair, will update more a month later

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

After I started taking this FloraSil the quality of my hair and nails became much better! Great stuff!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good quality!!!! No any taste! Frequency: I use it 3 times per day! Well package!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It’s a rarely good product containing ingredients that are suitable for me.