AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Ezekiel cereal is the healthiest cereal you can eat because it provides all the nutrients you need to start your day. These sprouted cereals are high in fiber and protein, and they don't have any sugar added to them. A 1/2-cup (57-gram) serving provides 23% of your daily fiber requirements and 8 grams of protein,

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love this cereal because it doesn't have refined sugar and uses sprouted grains which are so much better for health and digestion! It tastes great when cooked warm with some non dairy milk, or just as a cold cereal! I usually add some chopped fruits, raisins, and coconut flakes and it's an amazing and healthy breakfast!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I embarked on a lengthy search for genuinely healthy cereal. Over time the local stores stopped stocking the ones I consumed. In my research I discovered that there are many healthy sounding cereals that upon seeing the ingredients they were mostly oats, wheat flour products and sugars. I have rolled oats whole wheat bread and natural sweeteners. I chanced a purchase of Ezekiel and am quite pleased.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I think it's too healthy for me. It taste very bland and has no flavour at all. There also no sweetness. It's not in clusters but rather like a smashed bag of hard chips and a bit grainy. I don't really recommend this one. Update: At first I didn't like it at all but I AM STARTING TO LIKE IT I would recommend eating it with yoghurt and adding banana or other fruits:)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I was happy to find Ezekiel here, with the discount, as was thinking and looking to buy it for a long time. No disappointment. There is no added sugar or any taste, but it's exactly what i need. You can always mix it with fruits or other cereals.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

good healthy snack, feels like eating flavorless crushed Doritos, even my lovebird loves to eat this. tip, mix a little peanut butter until u form a ball, so good

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This "cereal" tastes so good I feel I want to have it for my breakfast every day! Very nutritious and filling. I mix it with Almond milk, dried figs and Ancient Nutrition's Chocolate Bone Broth powder. So delicious.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great unsweetened cereal. The pieces are really small, not expect any large chunks. Great to add to a ball of fruit and milk/yogurt for a light-weight meal.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I saw other reviews saying it gets soggy quickly but that hasn't been my experience. I put them in my black sesame drink and they stay crunchy till the enddd. Will repurchase when run out.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This has a very plain taste to it, but not bad. It's crunchy. The pieces in this are very small, and I usually prefer my cereal to have larger pieces in it.