AU

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The cereal is crunchy and VERY healthy and I usually eat for breakfast and I recommend it. The quality is not bad. I would prefer if the size would be a bit larger so I don't have to keep buying small size. It would be better if it is 1LBS or 2LBS The packaging is very small. The serving is just right.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is the best cereal anywhere. I've looked through the shelves at all the local supermarkets. I've spent hours reading all the labels of every cereal. This the best combination of HEALTHY and DELICIOUS TASTING that you will find anywhere. This is the FLAKES version of Ezekiel which is a much better texture. I crave these every day. And there is no added sugar. It's organic, It's sprouted. You just can't get anything else like this with no added sugar in a flake cereal that tastes absolutely fresh and amazing. I honestly didn't write this review for a while because I am scared of other people buying it all out. Read the ingredient list and nutrition info. Try it. You will love it too. You're welcome. This is my good deed of the day!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Some days a good bowl of cereal with some fruit, like a banana, is all I need for a meal, not just breakfast but perhaps even for a quick lunch. So I'm always looking for a cereal that is ready to go and tastes great. These flakes were delicious. The reminded me of K's Product 19 in terms of the texture, but they had a sort of light gingery taste that was quite pleasant. Moreover, they are non-GMO and organic. These flakes are not made from flour but instead a mix of sprouted cereal grains and sprouted legumes. One of those grains is wheat, and another is barley. That might be key information for those wishing to reduce or avoid gluten. This cereal will give you a lot of macronutrients and micronutrients, and is high in protein and fiber. I plan to try some of the other breakfast cereals from Food for Life.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Excellent substitute for corn flakes with tons of sugar. My kids love this for breakfast. I can feel confident in the ingredients and that they are going to be full until lunch. Tastes great, size is also great in comparison to price. We sometimes add a little fruit or honey but usually it’s just this and oat milk.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The flakes are quite hard, so you may want to leave it in the milk for a moment to soften. It's a decent cereal, but I prefer the other original variety that is more of a crumb texture. Would be extremely boring to eat on its own, but it's great if you add some berries or other chopped up fruit.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good quality ingredients & Great taste cereals ever with no artificial flavours! Had it with yogurt not just for breakfast but anytime of the day! Sprouted flakes makes it easy to digest & lots of benefits from the ingredients ! Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I recently had to switch to a flourless diet due to gut issues, so happy that I don’t have to give up my cereal, 4:9 has an awesome line of food that is made for people with gut/IBS issues and is really tasty 🤗

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

One of the best cereals out there! This is a healthier and more wholesome alternative to corn flakes, and they are not only nutritious but keep you full for a long time. Very satisfying. Wish they didn't keep increasing the price but its still worth it!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is made the way cereal should be,no junk and good for you i sweeten with a drizzle of raw local honey for flavor.