AU

Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Four Sigmatic - Focus blend mix

I love their products. their coffee blends are amazing. I especially enjoy being able to rapidly make a cup of coffee and race out the door knowing I have mushroom elixirs helping me to flow through the day. The quality of their preparations is very high. The Focus blend helps due to the mix of mushrooms and it's delicious. Ingredients are organic and I add this to my coffee or to a glass of water...it's very drinkable!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Tbh I didnt expect much but feeling so attracted to try this Focus Blend Mix cause it claim formulated for energy, creativity, and focus and CAFFEINE FREE! It came to my surprise how this product really WORK as for me to enhance my focus in the morning without unnecessary jitter feeling like any caffeine drinks.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I ordered this to help with my ADHD. It honestly helps me focus way better than I had hoped for. I drink it in the morning alongside another drink (that has a small amount of caffeine). I can tell a huge difference in my ability to single-task. Caffeine gives me energy, but I usually multi-task and quickly burn through my energy. This helps me single-task for a longer period and has had a huge impact on my work productivity. It tastes really earthy, since it is mushrooms, which I enjoy, but it may not be your cup of tea.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Smell is agreeable, taste is very bitter unless taken in small portions, mixed to something else. I like the product, I would have loved a bit more powder in a big box like that (it looks half empty even though you just removed the safety seal). I am waiting to feel any effects but I am convinced of the cleanliness of Four Sigmatic products.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great quality product with amazing ingredients, I take it with my morning coffee and gives me a boost for studying. I've red a lot about mushrooms properties and their benefits for cognitive performance, that's why I wanted to try this product. Tastes a little bit bitter, but when added to coffee makes a nice combo.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Tried this a couple of times before starting to study some challenging course material, and found this mix to be really helpful in improving focus and attention while studying. Also felt quite energetic for a considerable amount of time after taking this mix. Very useful alternative to caffeine. Found that mixing the powder with some warm milk and stevia to be the best way of taking it. Good quality ingredients and also love the cute size of the jar, making it convenient to keep beside my study table.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

The product is good however not worth the small sized container. It is quite a refined product however cannot justify the price for this when compared to other competitors who sell a much larger quantity even though it may not be as pure. Would probably not buy again but fairly satisfied with the purchase.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Wonderful adaptogen mushroom blend. Helps me to get quality focus. I think all ingredients are working really well and help to restore energy. It tastes great with coffee

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

I add this to coffee with almond milk. I notice that thinking is clearer. And the lion’s mane as a nootropic and for nerve health is an added plus.