AU

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I always use it in the shower when I finish taking shower. I trued it only my feet and it makes my feet so so soft like a baby feet. In the pictures shoes pink but the one I received was green but still nice.

c661d40a-df0f-4dff-bb21-e8d4b79f724d
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Nice product, the size is comfortable for handling, it feels nice to use it, as a daily routine for smoothing the heels and other rough parts of the body it is perfect!The quality of the sponge its very good, Soak your skin prior to use it for better results, it give a good care for your body, recommend it! I liked the price also!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have been using Hand and Feet for a while. I bought this from I herb at a reasonable price. I am glad I found this at I herb. I will not run out anymore. I cannot do without this, it turns any rough feet into baby feet. Thanks I herb for the quality product that refreshes tired feet. It helps to get into a good routine that helps with good relaxation.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great! Doesn't hurt and leaves your skin super soft. You don't need to use it a lot to get good results. Super ease to clean to. Very good price. Recommended!

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is the best pumice stone I’ve ever used. Great angled shape and nice on the feet, not too harsh. Leaves heels lovely and soft. Colors are sent randomly and I received blue. Would have been great to have the choice of color options.

This is the best pumice I have ever purchased. It is so much more sanitary than traditional, and it also looks nicer in the shower. The one that came was not pink but it was a pretty blue color. It makes my feet nice and soft.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great sponge , I replaced the stone with this and I’m very happy leave your feet smooth

Posted on May 9, 2022

Made my two years without a pedicure pandemic feet feel like butter. No irritation and has been surviving well in my shower

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

does wonders to the heels, in combination with a cream you see results quite immediately.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Works really well, not too rough, but helps to keep feet soft. Easy to use in the shower.