AU

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Great taste

I love it , I bake a lot and this is by far the best almond extract I have used. I will buy again . It was exactly what was described and quality ingredients is what I look for when baking so this was perfect. Taste great and no alcohol so very beneficial for recipes calling for extracts with no alcohol.

649fdbac-3854-48ff-8e3e-84b7eea3db37
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love almond extract, I use it in dark hot chocolate for a marzipan flavor, in my recipe for almond flour cookies it's Devine, an ingredient in smoothies boosts the almond/cherry flavor, I frequently use FRONTIER brand products, highest potency and quality, classic packaging (glass bottles, no plastic) large size portions at great price point. It's time to order a few more bottles, Christmas cookies (butter cookies, almond balls, shortbread) benefit from the extra taste this almond extract adds, yum

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great taste and quality. I use this in my oatmeal. Good ingredients. No alcohol. The size of the package is good. Doesn’t leak in shipping which is a big benefit. I can probably get 20-30 servings out of this in oatmeal. Good for many recipes. I use this with a lot of frequency.

it's very concentrated! the smell is killer, better not to inhale it straight from the bottle It tastes good, makes any dessert taste like almond milk. I like to just mix it with ricotta or cream cheese and whip it into a creamy consistency, suitable for pancakes I haven't tried it in baking yet, but I think it would be just as good. Recommend!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

We use this extract in a lot of our baking recipes when we make sweets. Quality ingredients in a neat package. Though being a small size, it lasts for a long time, since you don't need many servings in each recipe. Great taste and I like the fact that it has health benefits.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

New staple in my kitchen and now a must have. Very intense but natural flavor. I add it to my banana bread and pretty much any baking now. More than the vanilla ) little goes a long way, but I may need a new bottle after the holidays and hardcore baking season ))

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Would be nice to know the macros because it's an oil consistency so I think it would be high fat/high calories. another point of improvement is the jar --- it's just a jar where you pour out the contents, so some of the liquids would drip and make the outside of your bottle dirty and sticky. would be perfect if it's an eyedrop or something.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I made almond cookies from time to time, the whole family love them. The secret weapon is almond extract, only a cupful will do the job, and vanilla extract as well. The house was filled with almond cookies aroma when they are baking. Great product!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This is the first time i try adding flavors other than vanilla in my cakes. But this one do tastes yummy. It gives you a light flavor with a great smell. Please like my comment if it’s useful✔️