AU

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Tasty and so nice to avoid teabags

Loving being able to have a hibiscus tea - bag free! Really tasty and easy to make. Have been mixing 50/50 with the Frontier Co-op rosehips. Smells amazing and is Yum! Will be ordering again - once I run out - as there is a lot in a bag so excellent value for money.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love hibiscus very much. So great herbal tea. The taste is good and hibiscus is rich in antioxidants. Without caffeine. I use it as iced tea also.

eeb09db3-4007-494f-b213-4a95038abb40
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love making a cool summer beverage with Frontier hibiscus flowers. I add stevia drops, ginger and orange to make it a real crowd pleaser without sugar. Yum

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great ingredient for making herbal jello. I add rose hips, ginger root, elderberries & a cinnamon stick. I usually use 1 T of gelatin to every cup of herb tea along with some lemon juice & honey.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great quality for morning tea. I use it with mango leaves, ginger and fenugrek to make a fermented probiotic drink. The rich flavor blends well with the bitter flavors well enough that I can use less sugar in my fermentations.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Tart, tangy and very healthy. It makes great iced tea and is wonderful when drunk hot in the fall and winter. Very healthy with lots of benefits (lowers blood pressure and may help with certain cancers).

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great tea with rich robust flavors. Great addition to anyone’s collection. This is one of my favorite teas available, the taste blends well with other loose teas. I would recommend using this tea as an ingredient to mix with other quality teas.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I like to brew this in a glass teapot and watch the color turn bright red. A crowd pleaser for when you have guests over for tea. Tangy flavor packed with vitamin C.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love the dry flowers, good to have on hand for extra vitamin C dose for me. Just be careful not to spill it very potent and will discolor.

Posted on May 10, 2022

As a new drinker to this kind of rough chopped leaves tea I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely and strong the flavour was. The first herbal tea I have enjoyed!