AU

4.6
Based on 2,156 Ratings
1,655
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Excellent and versatile shortcut for meals.

I use this vegetable mix in a variety of ways but one of my favourites is a Japanese curry with chicken. I get two of the 3oz S&B hot curry packs and cook the vegetable, chicken and curry blocks adding chilli flakes for spice and an extra tablespoon of Indian hot curry powder. I use about 2 pound of chicken, two cups of the dried veggie mix, 1/2 pound chopped frozen onions and a good handful of dried onion flakes. I don’t like the big chunks of vegetable in my curry so this is fantastic. Soaking the Vege mix firstly in boiling water helps speed the cooking process.

d896fc49-cb8e-4b17-8163-3b26b8252775
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,443

This soup mix is full of different vegetables and has a great flavor - I recommend it not only for soups and stews, but also for rice dishes and pilafs. I think it would also be good in quinoa or couscous, or in a pasta sauce. It's a good quality and nutritious product, and it's also delicious - it contains a nice spice blend, as well as a pleasant onion flavor.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

brought it a few months ago. before I received it, I imagined it would like the vegetable topping of Japanese cup noodle. but, the true is the taste doesn't match. I wanna make slow cooked silverside, but I only had 2onions, half cup of diced carrots and beef broth. Then putting all ingredients with these dehydrated vegetable and 3 cups of water in slow cooker. 4 hours later, a nice beefy vegetable soup comes out. Next time I will try to make bolognese sauce and the lasagna with it. (fingers crossed 🍀

c29f9e96-06af-4662-9b51-aa6133f3e66c
b8ed65f9-a32f-4aea-a92c-9ad0580b57f4
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I add this vegetable blend in soup, rice, pasta and noodles. It tastes amazing and saves time. Perfect for making a quick lunch while working. I add this mixed veggies blend, vegetarian broth powder, quick cooking noodles and boiling water into a thermos. Wait for 5 minutes. Here you have it! Healthy noodles are ready! I am very pleased with the high quality product.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great for pandemic or just if you’re on a budget to still be able to get some veggies. I’m trying to keep most of the healthier more expensive food for my child so this has been an easy cheaper way to get some veggies into a ramen or rice for me. Just add 1-2 spoons of the mix into water before you start heating it and cook ramen or rice as you normally would.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Yes I love the quality and it is a must have time to be in pantry when u have no time to prep veg or nothing in fridge. A really good mix of ingredients and great veg taste. I use a lot in soup and noodle and size is generous!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

After reading so many positive reviews I ordered this product. I use this when in a hurry to make a hearty healthy soup. The quality is great and the taste is delicious. Recommend this for a beneficial diet. The ingredients won't disappoint. Just try it you won't be sorry.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022