AU

MSH
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Amazing taste, although the package size is small, but it can last for quite a bit of time, the ingredients are all showing up giving an amazing flavour that is suitable for Indian recipes, the quality of the glass container is good, so it could definitely protect the content very well. I perstastonally used it on fava beans and it was AMAZING.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is great for if you don't want to get into the hassle of mixing and matching spices. Turmeric, coriander and lime pretty much cover the basics of spices in most Indian curries, so its a good item to have handy in your pantry for when you're whipping up a quick meal.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I ordered several bottles of iherb’s Indian Curry seasoning for curry kits I was putting together as holiday gifts for friends & family. The ingredients’ description fit my requirements & the price was very good. The whole order arrived well-protected & very quickly. I taste- tested a bottle when I received it & it was fresh & quite and a good mix of curry spices. A number of those who received my curry kits have remarked that they found this curry spice blend to be perfect, especially for someone who hasn’t had much experience making curries. All-in-all, I am very pleased with this purchase & look forward to ordering from iherbs again in the future.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 luxurious ingredients

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This seasoning has great ingredients that I feel are beneficial to good health. I like that it is so natural and the taste is very good. I enjoy it on eggs in the morning and also on rice and will be using it in other recipes too.

Very tasty curry, i use it often. For curry dishes obviously but i also add it to chicken and meatballs dishes for extra taste and aroma.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is a great curry seasoning, have ordered it on repeat and it's good to use in any curry dish. The company is reliable and the product is high quality, always fresh and tasty. I like the combination of ingredients too.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys variety of ethnic recipes, my Sri Lanken uncle even likes when I cook with this, although I cannot come close to his mom's cooking, its a great addition to my spice cabinet.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It is as good as any indian curry seasoning and I like Frontier products. I also like the fact that it does not contain sugar since some other brands add sugar or some other forms as sweetener to their curry seasoning

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Great tasting, I add it to my curry dishes. Makes a great pair with Kashmiri red chili powder. It has a nice zesty lemon aroma and taste!