AU

Posted on May 6, 2022
Love Frontier Herbs and Spices.

Frontier products are of high quality. It is my go to trusted brand for bulk herbs and spices. I have purchased different forms of garlic for different uses. This minced version, I love using it in stir fry, stew, soup etc. It adds texture and fragrant to a dish. Not to mention the health benefits garlic offers. The size of the bag is big and should last us a month or two. We use a lot of garlic in our cooking.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The ingredient of this minced garlic is simple--just garlic, no artificial flavor. It tastes better than chopped garlic in olive oil or water. The quality of it is way better than I expected and the size of each particle is coherent. I usually use it for pasta, pizza, soups, almost every recipe!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

For those soup & cooked recipes where you don't want to chop up fresh or run to the store, this is absolutely perfect. Toss a handful in your next spaghetti sauce!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

great product to have in the freeze ready when you want to add that to any cock and too lacy to chop fresh garlic. goes great with potatoes and olive oil + salt.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

great quality, not to sharp as with a regular garlic. I add it to salads, cream cheese, soups, stews. No cutting, no mincing, put it right into soups or on chicken, fish, whatever.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

Extremely potent! Just need a teaspoon for any dish of salad to add an oomph. Point of note for non-spicy eaters, they pack a pretty punch, best to taste test it first before going whole sale on your recipes. Came packed nicely in an aluminium bag that maintains the crunch and flavour. Did I mention that there's no hint of oiliness as well!

7489d5fe-5858-432a-b9ec-01da2a163818
Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I have been looking for this product everywhere in Jeddah where I live, and could not find it. I was so happy to find a big portion on iherb and at a great value. I have an ample amount to make homemade everything bagel seasoning and enough leftover for cooking!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I accidentally bought the regular rather than the organic one. It seems very expensive, as I can find the same amount for half the price at the grocery store. That's why I had assumed this was organic.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I was very anxious to open the package as i was hoping its not powder form n like it said minced granules garlic. Voila it did not dissapoint my expectation its crunchy crispy baked fried garlic granules. It looks so good i tasted it eating smells nice and i sprinked it along with my soup n vegetables as topping. No regret must buy. I fit the whole Packet in a Nutella jar

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

Love this minced garlic. It is clean, and tastes very fresh. I usually brush it on naan and dough knots, warm some butter on the stove top, add some garlic and fresh cilantro for naan or If you are making dough knots, add oregano and basil and brush it on. Tastes amazing