AU

Posted on May 19, 2022
A way to add cheese flavor to your dishes

Frontier Co-op’s products are always of good quality, I am a fan of all their products. This product has a single ingredient- inactive yeast, considered to be a superfood. For people on an AIP diet, or paleo, or just those wanting to add variety to their dishes - great choice. Packaging is basic (a bag), but holds the yeast securely, giving no chance foe contamination or smth like that. And I like Frontier’s labels, as I usually cut them out and stick to a container with the corresponding product. Scent: smells of cheese!))) Taste: taste is similar to cheese as well Format: I chose this in flakes over finely milled, as it reminds me more of parmigiano cheese flakes, plus it was cheaper!

5e47b2b1-6f35-4bbe-a05b-d4dd781e49d9
7f41296b-ec08-478d-9850-554c3354c398
00715659-b84e-45b4-b8bf-9eeafca1267c
Posted on May 23, 2022

Reading many other suppliers reviews, I found myself coming back to Frontier Co-op Nutritional yeast ~ high standing reviews reflecting on the excellent quality comparing to others. Frontier Co-op yeast has a great taste and I enjoy it in a cup of caffeine free tea every evening. I also found iHerb's website is easy to navigate, with excellent, competitive pricing.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Yummy! I was looking for nutritional yeast that wasn't fortified for the dogs home cooked foods. I was really surprised how delicious it is and the benefits, so I add to my food as well, sprinkle on salads, soup, use in homemade hummus and on roast vegetables. The quality of this brand is one I trust and a great superfood.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Why did it take me so long to start incorporating nutritional yeast in my diet. a MUST HAVE for me and I really like that it's non fortified. I've needed these B-Vitamins for my health for quite some time and had not realized the importance until now.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The benefit of Nutritional Yeast is well know. It is a good source of Vitamin B groups. The taste is phenomenal. It is great on popcorn. It is an excellent substitute for cheese powder. It is considered very good for the health. It is a well known superfood, high in antioxidant. Good condiment for any diet.

I love this product! The package is really big and contains almost half a kilo of nutritional yeast. The great thing about this superfood is that it is not fortified with synthetic vitamins, which means that it is better for a nutritious balance of our body. Plain and healthy. As far as I know, nutritional yeast is the best source of the B-vitamins complex. From the taste and effects of this particular product - it's really high quality, pure ingredients can be a great support for healthy diet.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love that this isn't fortified with fake or synthetic vitamins and minerals. I was so disappointed to discover that the nutritional yeast I bought previously contained folic acid. I sprinkle this on my salads and popcorn, and really like the hearty, nutty flavor. It is expensive per pound, but it's so light that one bag goes a long way.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Lasts in good condition for a very long time. The package is a plastic bag, so transfer to an airtight container for the longest freshness. The taste is pleasant. I feel next time I should get the fortified version, as this contains only the naturally occurring b-12. Nutritional yeast may not suit people with compromised guts, so keep an eye out for bloating or other symptoms after using. I myself can now have small quantities occasionally, but had issues at first. To me, this is a condiment (I like the taste) and not a supplement (I do not see it as something to improve my health).

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Essential for my vegan diet. Delicious, perfect for pasta, pizza, burritos, soups and sauces, and of course... Very economical! This package has the best value ratio! I am very pleased! The only thing to keep in mind, these flakes are not fortified with B12. I take B12 twice a week in form of pills anyway. Be happy and healthy!)

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I was so happy to find a nutritional yeast without added vitamins that wasn't outrageously priced. This is now my go-to for most things. I also really enjoy the yeast flakes from Foods Alive, but it is more costly. All in all, this tastes great and is exactly what I was looking for.