AU

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Wonderful quality and excellent taste. This is reputedly good for digestion when combined with meats or other harder to digest legumes. Anecdotally, I find my digestion seems to do a bit better when I use this spice generously. I use this with pepper and some form of chilli to season my steaks. I tend to use quite a bit, so this size of package is ideal for me. The small glass bottles sold by other brands just don't cut it. Potential health benefits aside, I would recommend this for any cumin lover. However, if this is your first time using cumin, perhaps consider a smaller size to start off. Hope this helps!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Excellent quality! It’s only one ingredient. The taste is awesome. I use it for stoves and also to sliced tomatoes with a bit of salt and olive oil, so delicious. The package is great because it’s resealable and the size it’s perfect. I will have cumin a for a while. Cumin it’s a very beneficial herb and helps with digestion . On top of all that it’s ORGANIC!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Quality is good taste normal I use it as A-drink size ok package is well benefit to reduce gas recipe I just add one tablespoon to hot water and drink it I like the taste and I head also it can enhance the calories burning natural ingredients support your immune system and digestion diet

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have always trusted Frontier Co-op when I go to purchase herbs. I have attended their annual Herb Fest many times and have visited their manufacturing facility. They represent the type of business I value and trust. This ground cumin is only one of their several products I cook with regularly.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is a great spice for a great price! It is organic and I love using it in my tachini, giving it a great flavor plus loads of health benefits!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I am very happy with this product. The taste is what I would expect it to be and I feel like I am getting a lot for my money. Highly recommend it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love their cumin powder! Smells and taste amazing!! Good quality ❤️ I have been cooking a lot of food required cumin powder! So happy I got the bigger package size here. It should last me awhile!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I am really happy that there is a refilll option. i had bottle of the cumin seeds and now i don't need to buy another bottle. great product

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I only order organic spices and this is one of my favorates. relatively not very expenssive and with high content. Feels very fresh when you open the bag.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Nicely wrapped and packed. Packed one small jar as gift.

a609611f-a30e-4fcf-922b-39fb8f4e1ad8