AU

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Good Value - Good Quality

This onion powder is a very good value for the price. It has the bold onion taste you would expect. But the taste is not too strong and this spice has a little bit of sweetness. I like Frontier it is a good company and gives good value. THe only issue is that you need to get your own container, otherwise it stays in the bag

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very finely ground onion, great as a seasoning. I love to add this to all of my stir fry dish (veggie/meat). It is an incredibly useful ingredient in the kitchen. I also sprinkle it into soups/stews, salad dressings and sometimes I use it as a base for rubs and marinades as well. Onion powder allows us to add flavour while keeping a smooth overall texture to the dish. It is very convenient and it is a must-have seasoning in your kitchen. No more chopping onions 😥

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Nice packaging, comes in a glass bottle, powder is very fine. Taste and smell of pure ingredient, onion only. It needs to be store in fridge once opened so that it will remain dry in powder form. Good for meat, fish, soup, can add to most common recipes to enhance my dishes.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bulk spices are the way to go! Flavor and quality with Frontier products is way better than grocery store brands I've purchased in the past and cost effective if you tend to go through herbs and spices quickly like I do. Frontier has excellent standards and quality control from what I can tell personally. I put mine in quart size jars with air tight lids as soon as my orders come to keep them fresh and avoid messing with the mylar bag these come packaged in. You will taste the difference as soon as you try it....massive onion flavor! Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Just the smell of taking the lid off to take the pictures! Smells like onions! This is a very fine powder - it isn't granulated. Must be stored in an airtight container or it will turn to rock. I've also found that I need to use less of Frontier Co-op's brand because of the quality of the product itself. I'm very happy with their products, and have ordered several others from them.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great value for the money! I think a lot of people go out and buy those little spice jars and as soon as one is empty they buy another one. I find that really wasteful and love buying this in bulk so I can just refill my jar and keep the rest sealed.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I love the quality of this onion powder. The taste is great on vegetables that I cook with, and because the size fits right in my hand, it is easy to use in the kitchen. Onion has such great health benefit - I recommend it in an organic form like this.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

You can definitely tell the difference in quality when you set this onion powder next to a package from Walmart. Frontier Co-Op provide quality, fresh, great tasting ingredients in large sizes to restock your pantry. I use onion powder quite often in my recipes and will continue purchasing from Frontier Co-Op

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The most delicious spice I have ever tasted! I add it to almost every dish I cook! Excellent taste of onions! High quality and most importantly - the product is organic! Strongly recommends! I bought the large 16 OZ package and it was enough for me for more than half a year.