AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have started taking this for digestive issues and am tolerating it well. Just remember to drink lots of water with it. Great quality product and very cost effective, large bag.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I use it with my clients for digestion health as a part of herbal remedies

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Tastes good! Great quality! Works well to control blood sugar. Benefits my diabetic plan.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

I've purchased it to do the tea for my mom due to colon cancer. Good product but unfortunately she couldnt drink due to intoxication she's had in her body

This slippery elm was just not that slippery when compared to other brands I've bought. It did form mucilage when dissolved into warm or hot water, but not as well as others I've tried. I couldn't tell why, except maybe that it wasn't pure or was taken from a different sub-specie of Elm tree. In any case, the point of ingesting slippery elm is for it to effectively form mucilage and for it to coat the internals of the digestive system. Its slippery properties are therefore what is important. This one just didn't seem as effective as others I've taken. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 7, 2021

He didn't love the taste, there was so much there that I ended up throwing it out but good if you like the supplement.

Posted on May 1, 2021

I took it as directed by my nutritionist before breakfast. At first the taste was weird but I quickly got used to it and even liked it. Also, it helped my digestion system.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Top quality ingredients (product). The package was huge.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

We use it and are happy with the results.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022