AU

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This alcohol-based vanilla extract made from Indonesian vanilla beans has a lovely and sweet taste. The addition of alcohol lends it an aroma reminiscent of rum. I personally like to combine it with nut organic butters. (If you are looking for alcohol-free extracts, I recommend Simply Organic, Madagascar Vanilla, available on iherb as well.)

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It’s grate ! It’s got a stunning flavour,I’m obsessed with this,I’m using it in every single baking,it’s much cheaper than what I’ll find in my local supermarkets. Also this is my secret for the most rich flavoursome sponge cake.

ce45f7b2-7b10-455c-ae74-256ed06ed1dd
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Really one of the best quality vanilla extract I've used. I liked that the ingredients are organic, package size is great, good value. Taste is mild and u can use in many recipes and diet. Its easy serving and the benefits is delicious treats. I like that there is no alcohol in the composition and I can use it frequently

Posted on May 5, 2022

I appreciate that this vanilla is organic, and I like the taste of the Indonesian vanilla extract. It's great for baking or adding to different drinks. The packaging is sufficient as the cap stays on tightly. I have repurchased this multiple times as I use it often and go through it quickly.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The quality is good. Ingredients are natural. It smells heavenly and you can tell it is not artificial. It makes my baked good taste and smell wonderful. But, it is a bit expensive. I use it all the time to make my baked good smell good. I don't like artificial flavours, so this is reallt good.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great quality! It's organic and it adds a ton of flavour to my baking - I especially like how it enhances the taste of chocolate cakes. I love using it in custards and puddings as well. The ingredients list is impeccable, there's nothing harmful there. The package is great, the lid is always easy to open and the extract doesn't drip when I pour it into a measuring spoon.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I tried this kind because I thought it might be better with the alcohol in it and I think I like it better than the ones without the alcohol. I make a mocha expresso latte with three drops of stevia and three drops of this vanilla. It is really good.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Great quality! It's organic and it adds a ton of flavour to my baking - I especially like how it enhances the taste of chocolate cakes. I love using it in castards and puddings as well. The ingredients list is impeccable, there's nothing harmful there. The package is great, the lid is always easy to open and the extract doesn't drip when I pour it into a measuring spoon.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Lots of flavors. Taste great in my raw deserts and simple things I do Gives a sweet taste. Perfect for me who doesn’t use any sweeteners.