AU

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I love Frontier Natural Products for their quality and price. This is very nice and fresh Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf. I'm using it to make body care products and for food preparation and medicinal tinctures. I'm still getting all the ingredients together for some of that so I can't post pictures. I gave it 5 stars because it is very aromatic and well cleaned, not any stems that I see, only leaf. This is a large quantity of Rosemary. The 1 pound bag is large because the leaf is so light. It will last me for a long time.

Great quality for a great price. The bag is quite big, but I personally use rosemary every day and I'm sure I'll go through it in a couple of months :). For convenience, I kept the empty package of another spice that I fill with this rosemary leaf about once a week, and it makes it easier to use.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Best rosemary leaf out there....Frontier is top notch IMO. I purchase a ton of various herbs and spices in bulk and Frontier never disappoints. Bulk saves me quit a bit of money (as I go through herbs and spices quickly and small store bought jars add up and don't last long) I re-seal in large glass jars with tight fitting lids to keep them fresh long term. This rosemary is highly flavorful and the scent is wonderful.....it's dried, but it's potent like fresh.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Wow! this is fresh! Smells wonderful, very aromatic. And tastes so so good. I will never make another meatloaf without it! My girlfriend was complaining about the dog smell in her car. I put a little rosemary in a small container and placed it in the car's cup holder. Everyone complimented her on how fresh the car smelled. Thanks Iherb!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I got covid + the omicron I guess which makes u headache and sore throat n you would have brain fog n make you not so smart. I had been coughing non stop and I didn't take medication just drink this rosemary tea just twice and it recovered by itself. no more coughing nor sore throat. simultaneously my water retention getting less day by day after drinking rosemary tea.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

i buy this from 5 months i used to my hair it’s good so much i had baby hair from it this size large the package was good and didn’t have any problems

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It smells nice. The quality of all herbs I got from iHerb is great. I don’t like the tast. However, I use it frequently for my hair.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The size of the bag is too big and has so much of the product. It’s so clean and it smells amazing. It’s a high quality.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great quality and quantity for the price. Lasts a really long time and I like to use it to m,ake tea everyday for all the nutritional benefits

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Nice. I used it for my hair the the size of package is great. I put it in hot water and use it for may hair to make healthier and stronger and taller. The ingredients is organic and the quality is 100%