AU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
One word: Excellent!

For someone who loves cheese, i can't see my life without this powder! Since I discovered it not only I have been adding this to my popcorn every time but I also love it on my salad, pasta, and even on my homemade pizza instead of regular cheddar cheese. I don't know how they extract and make this powder but this is a game-changer for me!

79861100-2306-4828-b256-eb2b2f9eda76
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I used this cheese seasoning for cream of mushroom sauce as well as with popcorn, and it have very strong cheese taste which I like

02173d32-377c-4405-b7f2-72efff4f0f5c
Posted on May 28, 2022

I received the package well packed, no damage and plastic holes. The quality and ingredients are good! Unlike other cheese i purchased are too much salty. I used this cheese for my recipes for fried potatoes and popcorns and it tastes awesome. my whole family loves it! 1 packed was great for several months-year stock.

Posted on May 3, 2022

great quality! amazing chadder taste with minimal calories. good ingredients and really easy to use on anything really. i use it on all my favorite recipes as the composition is so nice. great for those of us on diet. one serving is more than enough! good size on the package so it stays for long time for use.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

A excellent, quality product. The taste is amazing, the size of the package and the amount you get is excellent. I use this product when i diet from time to time. A little bit goes a long way, you'll be amazed on the servings. The texture is easy to use, I use this in several recipes, when I cook, A+++++

Posted on May 29, 2022

Huge bag so transfer to smaller bottles for easier use! Taste is pretty mild so i use alot for my popcorn! Quality is ok, powder is really fine.

f26c9fa3-7340-433c-975e-940ab19a58d0
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This powder tastes great, not artificial or fake but like actual cheddar cheese. it's useful for making sauces (add milk and butter) for your pasta.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 stocked up 3 times

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Have used this for a long time-- adds super flavor to popcorn as well as in cooking -- keep it in a spice jar in my spice rack for frequent use.