AU

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

We love this high quality rooibos tea for our daily evening caffeine substitute. The taste is very soothing and pleasant. We have found that the best flavor is obtained when we boil this with milk for a couple of minutes and then infuse for 15 mins. I love adding stevia, cinnamon and a pinch of carob for a well rounded flavor.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is a high quality rooibos (redbush) tea, that comes in a loose form which I prefer to teabags as I think you get a better taste/flavour. It's just pure rooibos but you can also add your own spices and make various blends. I use it as my main drink after midday as it has no caffeine.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Tea arrived in one large aluminum-plastic type bag, air-tight and light-proof. I pour some into my counter-top tea storage containers and keep the remainder in the original bag, taped shut and then also sealed inside a ziplock. Deducted one star only because I wish the 1lb size came in a bag with a resealable zipper. Great tea to drink plain in the evenings. Other times I brew rooibos extra strong and then add milk, sugar, and tapioca balls to make an at-home "bubble" or boba tea. It makes a nice mid-afternoon treat without any caffeine.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have lost 2 lbs already! This tea helps suppress appetite! It also helps with arthritis, which is why I purchased it. The pain is much much better! I am sleeping and remembering my dreams. I probably have RA. I would rather take this than some terrible medication.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Very delicious tea. It is has a full-bodied flavor with caramel notes and steeps into a dark amber-hued cup. it is high antioxidant levels, rooibos is loaded with minerals that support your health like potassium, manganese, fluoride, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium and calcium.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I use rooibos tea instead of usual black tea to minimize caffeine in the evenings, it matches well with lemon and milk. Bought this rooibos tea because my usual purchase J&R Port Trading Co., Organic Rooibos Tea was out of stock. I was expecting same quality or even better, as the price is higher. Unfortunately, tea does not have a bright tasty smell, as J&R Port Trading. Hope my review has been helpful. If so, give a thumbs up please ☺️

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am not a tea drinker.....BUT this is the Best Tea I have ever had, ever! It does not need sugar or milk but I'm sure you could add these items if you preferred. I will definitely be getting more of this tea.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Lovely size packaged. Excellent option for caffeine free tea. And great for lowering cholesterol Taste okay, i prefer to have roobois blended with others though.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

A traditional South African brew, rooibos tea is gaining popularity in other parts of the world. Tea-lovers like its flavor, which they describe as smooth and sweet with a hint of vanilla. It also blends well with other ingredients. But there's more to rooibos tea than taste. South Africans have used rooibos tea for medicinal purposes for centuries, and now scientists are looking into its health benefits. "Rooibos" means "red bush," but the rooibos plant has green, needle-like leaves and tiny yellow flowers. When workers pick, bruise, and ferment the leaves to make tea, they turn a reddish color, giving the tea its name. The leaves are also picked and dried without fermenting to make green rooibos tea. Please thumb up if it was helpful.