AU

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
I trust this brand

I usually buy these locally, but was able to get a much better deal here, so it made sense to add it to my regular order. I make a lot of Paella, and Frontier always has a fresh, quality saffron. The threads are packaged in a light protected sealed little bag inside the jar, which is important.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

i used so many brands, but this saffron is really amazing! it smells really good, the quantity is find for the price. the package i love it! size is good. and the benefit from this saffron can fix your mood easily! and the taste is AWESOME. quality is GREAT TOO. i will defiantly buy it again

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have used these to make tandoori chicken, and I have to say they really help to make the dish! Yes, there really aren't many threads in the jar, but remember, saffron is the most expensive spice in the world, and this is a great deal for it. When I use these, I will place one saffron thread in a couple of Tablespoons of hot water and let it sit for about 15 minutes.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very nice product, I have been using another brand but it ran out of stock so I tried Frontier since it was the only thing in stock, luckily this one was good enough as a replacement. It smells like Saffron and the color is really deep . The taste is somewhat like a flower and very mellow. The bottle is made out of glass and includes a small bag to keep the Saffron away from sunlight which is nice and thoughtful. I let it do it's magic for about 15 minutes before I filter it and I do this daily at midday to calm my nerves a bit from a hectic day. Depending on usage this will last about 3 days (my usage is 300Mg a day) I have seen some studies done on Saffron that may be beneficial for inflammation , from what I personally experienced it has a calming effect when used for about a month or longer, it takes time to kick in unlike OC drugs that have many downsides One thing to mention this is expensive and my not be for everyone price wise. I hope Frontier will make an organic version so I can compare it with "Pure Indian Foods " Saffron. Will make a review about the difference as soon as I can .

21c4c543-1360-4650-aa3d-2824e494e21d
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Only few of them and it made my huge pot of vegetable soup nice redish color and slightly sweet taste. They come inside the bag inside the glass, I just left them there as it was almost impossible to transfer to the jar from the bag.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Saffron threads that are tasty and easy to use. I also received a clean glass spice jar I can use for storage of other spices as well.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very tasty. I use it a lot in cooking and surprisingly haven't finished it yet even after using it in more than 10 dishes.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I like Frontier Co-op's quality spices and herbs. This saffron is very fragrant and flavorful and enhances any recipe I use it in, a reflection of the high standards and care that Frontier puts into their products.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have used this brand Saffron for many years. I make it into a tea and drink for my skin and eyes. Tastes great and is so pretty!