AU

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great for making homemade elderberry cordial for immune support during illness or as a preventitive. My recipe is 1/2 cup berries added to 3 cups filtered water, bring to a boil in a saucepan and then simmer on low for 44 minutes, strain through a sieve into a non-reactive container (pyrex bowls are great) and press berries with the back of a wooden spoon to squeeze out the juice. Add 1/3 cup raw local honey and stir well. Place in fridge to cool, store in a mason jar. Dosage is one shot glass full (about 4 tablespoons) once a day. Use within 10 days.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I always order Frontier Co-op herbs and berries and it's never a disappointment! I just boil these elderberries and then drink it as tea. Tea is very tasty, with a nice fragrance and intensive beautiful colour!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Amazing for immunity..i bought 2 bags ..and i want to buy more in neer future .. you just put it in the water for couple minutes and you are good to go

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

So glad to have these on hand! Very handy for when I want to make a syrup or tincher, tea, etc. Seems to be good quality.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

great quality at an amazing price!! my local natural store was selling the exact product for twice the price!! I bought 2 bags!

68c62b3b-fc80-404b-9d98-ea2114dff12a
16f12666-601b-454b-a816-969d37450da6
jwrib
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Great product. There are some twigs in it (I suppose that would be hard to avoid honestly), and the twigs can be poisonous even when cooked, but otherwise I loved this. I made a nice tincture for the immune system!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great quality! Using as an immune buster tea. Beneficial especially when the season is changing.

f56fa86d-5b05-4cc6-8c64-d797d2fbd581
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like these berries, I make tea by mixing them with rosehips. Good quality

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

good quality tea leafs, taste great. good size pacage. caffeine free