AU

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
love the teas

I love Frontier products, especially their teas!! You really get a big bang for your buck! The packaging is great, sealed well, the products remain fresh. I think I'll end up saying the same thing about every tea purchase I've made from them. I love the sound of the whole rosehips when I pour them into glass jars. They are super flavourful, with vibrant colour. I love getting them whole because I find they remain fresh for longer. if you want smaller pieces you can cut them up as you add them to your infusions. These are fantastic. Whenever I'm stocking up I ALWAYS buy from this company

I got these for my three chinchillas and they LOVE them! I had previously been giving them chewable Vit C tablets while I looked for an unsweetened option. I wasn't sure if they would go for it, since they had been eating the sweetened "treats," but they switched over without any hesitation.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on May 27, 2022

Excellent source of vitamin C and bioflavanoids, tastes wonderful, I mix it with elderberries, hibiscus and green tea, to make my own tea blend, has a very fruity tast and lots of health benefits, I make it for my kids when they have colds or flu.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use these in my elderberry-rosehip syrup and the quality is good. Nice whole rosehips without a lot of broken pieces. Will buy again.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I received 20% discount as it was more than $60 and the delivery was incredibly fast. Two boxes with DHL came in a day or two. The rosehips are well ripened, of dark color. Nothing to complain.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These rosehips are excellent with good flavor. I use them to make a healthy ice tea and will buy them again. Easy to order, good price and fast delivery.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love making tea with these rose hips ! Taste great on its own without sugar . Have it ice cold and you won’t need Starbucks cold tea refreshers. If you plan to blend these , get the no seeds kind .I had some minor irritations on lip as the little hairs/ seeds got on lips ☹️ even after I strained it . So I only use this in whole form to brew now. If this helped, please like 👍🙃

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I ordered it many times and always received quality product and very good service. Thanks a lot!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I bought it more than 10 times. Good berries for tea. Highly recommend if you have a problem with high blood pressure