AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Good ingredients

The downside of this brand is the size of its tablets. Much prefer if it was in capsules form. And needing to take 3 tablets in 1 go can be quite a challenge for some people. I combine it with red yeast rice. When taking this, just remember not to take niacin content supplement as it may cause hot flush. I would not buy this again just because of its tablets size. Otherwise it has good content. Hope that helps with your decision

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

easy to take supplement. I wanted to take it to help keep my cholestrol levels at a healthy level.reliable company and good quality ingredients.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Bought this for my husband and mom while they're going through diet and exercise due to slightly high cholesterol. Doesn't seem to upset their stomachs nor have any bowel issues. Price is reasonable and nicely available in large packaging quantities so you buy a large amount to last you the 2-3 months you're trying to diet and exercise with.

Posted on May 6, 2022

tried this for the first time to try and bring down my increasing cholesterol. a few days into taking these vitamins, so far so gd (no side effects). Hope they work for me.

The combination of ingredients in this product is fantastic. Unfortunately I’ve been taking it for 4 weeks , and it has given me severe heartburn and acid reflux, that has kept me up at nights . At times I even threw up the acid . . Not to mention the flatulence and garlic burps . It also burned me up with serious hot flashes . Took me awhile to realise it’s these supplements. The niacin and the garlic , cayenne pepper didn’t quite agree with me . I got myself 2 bottles without even trying it out first . I’m sure it must work great for those who can digest it . Sad I couldn’t hack the after effects .

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like the composition of this complex. Many good ingredients for healthy colesterol. Fast delivery.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Wow you could take care your health with this product!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have used this product for several years and my cholesterol is now normal, used to be over 400+. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Has numerous ingredients good for lowering cholesterol and reasonably priced!

Posted on May 22, 2021

Taking 2 tablets daily in addition to the separate Beta Sitosterol 1 tablet and Niacin 1 cap and Lecithine 1 cap and instead of Cholesta-Lo 3 tablets. Chromium is also important for better seeing. The composition is good in view of the variety of components possible.