AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I've been taking these enzymes for about 6 months now and the difference is clear. I'm lactose intolerant and since I've been taking these I haven't had a problem with ice cream or cheese. I just take it before I have dairy or any food for that matter. I also had trouble with bloating and constipation. This enzyme benefits greatly with digestion. it causes me to use the bathroom within two hours of eating my last meal.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Scent: very strong sent Use: after eating Quality:not bad Size: good for the price Age: I’m not sure Package: good Benefit : it’s supposed to help with digesting oily food Season: any…. Texture : a normal pill Composition : basic like the basic-ness of the product I haven’t noticed the biggest difference when using it

c4b9b6b2-5644-48de-bd2b-947f08b971ce
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The product works the best for my digestive system. The usual enzymes found in other products are boosted by the addition of Lactospore. This addition seems to make this daily enzyme work more effectively for my digestive system. I've tried many other enzyme mixes but this one is by far the best for me.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

These actually work! I will feel the food has been digested in about 2 hours and then I will release what ever I ate the day before the next day

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

it has good quality ingredients that have enzymes that are beneficial for digestion. it came in nice packaging. I really think it's gonna benefit my stomach health. it doesnt have a nasty taste.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I have been using for about 2 weeks. A high-quality product that contains the ingredients I need - vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, medicinal plants and lactobacteria. Already after the first 3 days of use, the gastrointestinal function improved, so my well-being is good

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

My gut and stomach thanks this composition of ingredient list. The benefit and quality of the enzyme make my digestion excellent. the taste is neutral.

I got this for travel purposes as my regular enzyme (zenwise) is a big bottle and not very travel friendly. It works as it should and I never had any stomach issues while I take this.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Used this in Bali and definitively assisted in keeping Bali belly in check.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Buying this complex many years already, one of the best for digestion