AU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

No complaints, no quality problems, no bad taste. Tiny size pill, but good potency and I love that it’s naturally sourced. I was recommended to supplement for fertility. The package/bottle is too big and glass, so the pills rattle around and get broken—but no big problem, I will continue taking for good effect.

I absolutely love this product. I have a hard time growing my nails and this is the only thing I've found that actually makes them stronger and grow. Shipping was super fast and customer service has been wonderful. This supplement is all organic and made from lemon peel. I feel good about taking this and it has a decent taste if you accidentally do get a taste, as sometimes happens. It seems to have been effective for me so far.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

These folic acid vitamins are very good quality. Only natural ingredients. This is exactly what I need now to keep my energy level high. I hope to soon start seeing a long term effect of using that product. The package was very well made. The taste of the product is well.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a natural source ob bioactive folic acid. If you are still buying folic acid in the drugstore, remember that they usually have toxic forms, which cannot be good absorbed by our body. So if you are getting ready for pregnancy, choose this one. Just remember to drink it apart from tea, coffee, wine etc. in order to ensure the best absorption.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Bought this tablets to boost my B9 level after health check up. After the course checked the level - it was quite higher, exactly as I needed. Highly recommend

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

When i was TTC, I took this. I love that it doesn’t smell and how easy it is to swallow. I’ve finish my 1st bottle, just that now i need a higher dosage from the doctor.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

First time I try this brand. Got it for my father and myself. we love it. unlike other pills where u need to take more than one pill to satisfy daily requirements ; u only need one lill from this. It is from natural organic source .

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I love this Folic Acid Supplement because it is so natural and pure suitable for vegetarian. I take it daily and I am happy IHerb has this product. I will order it again

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It is used to come with glass bottle, but now it’s plastic bottle, I hope the content is not changed. I take it everyday for better blood production.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Every time I take this babies, I feel like I am ready for a nap. I like the size of it's tab, easy to use and fits in my purse. Tho, it has some smell in it, which I can't understand what is coming from.